7 days left
- Full Time
***CLAIMS ASSESSOR - AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR AN AWARD-WINNING COMPANY***
Based on the outskirts of York - Must drive due to location
£18,300 STARTING SALARY
Up to 33 Days Holidays
Excellent working hours - You will work approximately one late shift per week, finishing at 7.00pm. You will start late to reflect this. You will only work one Saturday approximately once every 3 weeks. Other hours are days Monday to Friday.
This is a great opportunity for a Claims Assessor to work for an outstanding business on the outskirts of York. We are looking for candidates who have a natural customer service flair and have experience of working in a claims environment.
Main responsibilities for Claims Assessor -
- Answer Claims Department telephone calls in line with the departmental SLA.
- Assess claims promptly and fairly.
- Liaise with policyholders, veterinary practices and loss adjusters verbally and in writing to assess a claim.
- Take responsibility for processing each claim with efficiency, ensuring all facts are obtained before a decision is made.
- Calculate settlement of claims.
What are we looking for - Claims Assessor?
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good product and regulatory knowledge.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the AS400/PC/Content Manager/Mitel systems if possible
- Good organisational and planning skills, including planning your own workload.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.