Audit / Advisory Senior
A leading North West regional firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors with a client base which includes SME's, OMB's, corporate groups up to c.£100m t/o and HNWI's. The firm has an established North West office and is renowned for providing expert solutions across Audit, Accounts, Tax Planning and Corporate Finance Advisory to its broad base of clients.
Continued growth in recurring fee income, tax work and corporate finance deal work (M&A, MBO, fundraising etc) has created a new opportunity within the firms Audit / Advisory Department for an experienced ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant.
As an Audit / Advisory Senior your responsibilities will include:
- Auditing the Financial Statements of corporate clients and group companies, leading Audits supported by Part-Qualified staff
- Preparing Year-End Accounts and Tax Returns for SME clients
- Preparing business / share valuation reports, forecasts and due diligence reports for clients engaged in corporate finance projects
- Assisting the Corporate Finance Team with ongoing M&A / MBO and Development Capital raising projects on occasion
As a senior member of the team you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and can expect to achieve promotion to Assistant Manager and subsequently Manager in the future.
You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Audit & Accounts work gained within General Practice (minimum 3 - 4 years)
- An interest in gaining experience of Corporate Finance and Advisory work
- Drive and ambition to progress your career within a leading UK practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.