New Business Sales (Software Sales) £40,000-£50,000 Plus Double OTE.
New Business Sales Manager (Software Sales)
Key Words: New Business, Sales, IT Sales, SAAS, Microsoft, Business Development, Account Manager, FTSE 100, Software, KPI, Target, Networking, Proposals, Presentations, Business.
New Business Sales Manager required to support a Software Client on a Permanent basis at their Leatherhead offices. £40,000-£50,000 Basic plus Double OTE.
Our client is one of the largest software services and solutions businesses in the country. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, they have a large and diverse client base, supporting FTSE 100 clients. They pride themselves in their people, putting extra value on initiative, teamwork and achievement.
You will be charged with winning new business, through new customer generation and upselling to existing client base. You may be given some leads, however the majority of your business will come from your own generation - Networking, existing relationships etc.
You will develop business across the portfolio of Software Licensing, Learning Solutions, SAM and Cloud oriented propositions.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a proven track record in overachieving sales targets within a new business function.
- The ideal candidate will have direct face to face sales experience within the IT sector.
- You will be commercially aware, tenacious, and motivated.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Ability to develop existing accounts and manage expectations
- Experience of writing quality proposals and presenting to clients
Incentive, Pay and Growth
- You will be offered a generous starting basic of £40-£50k depending on experience
- Double OTE in the first year, growing year on year
- Generous holiday, Pension and benefits package.
- Expenses / Mileage
- Genuine growth opportunities. This business is growing year on year, therefore if you want to work with a company that you can grow with, this is that company.
If you would like to apply, or know someone who may be a good match, please submit your CV.
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.