Sales/Account Manager x 3
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 plus uncapped commission & incentives
Skills: Sales, Business Development, B2B, Networking, Presenting, Leads, Cold Calling, Telesales, Account Management, Building Relationships, Targets, KPI’s
Hours/Benefits: 08:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday, team incentives, company trips, onsite parking, pension, healthcare scheme, vibrant modern working environment
About the Company
One of the largest independent Supplies companies in the UK, require individuals who possess the drive and enthusiasm needed to succeed in a competitive world. The opportunity to build your own business within a business and be highly rewarded is a key feature of this position. You must possess the ability to build and maintain relationships as repeat business is key to being successful. Once fully trained you will take full ownership of your account base, and look for new opportunities and revenue streams.
Working from their brand new offices based just outside of Redhill, you will be conversing with clients both on the phone and face to face. In return for passion and enthusiasm, they offer very competitive basic wage and uncapped commission. Due to business growth, there are multiple roles available.
What will your working week be like?
- To contact both new and existing customers to bring on new business
- Liaising with Directors, HR, Facilities, Senior Managers
- Booking meetings and coordinating diaries
- Build and maintain strong business relationships
- Follow up sales leads
- Negotiating prices, produce quotes and close sale
- Managing existing accounts and keeping in regular contact
- Review accounts with feedback and follow up meetings
- Produce weekly sales reports
- Working to agreed KPI’s and target and tracking results
Who will suit this role?
- Previous Sales and Account Management experience
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Organised, proactive and the ability to manage your own workload
- An excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Computer literate
- Minimum 1+ years’ sales experience
- Self-motivated, team player who has the drive and ambition to succeed
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, Networking, Presenting, Leads, Cold Calling, Telesales, Account Management, Building Relationships, Targets, KPI’s
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.