Trainee Sales Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you have a keen interest in business development and sales? Do you feel as if you aren`t being challenged enough in your current role and looking to join a reputable and growing company?
We are the world`s leading web analytics business, providing our clients with accurate, real time information about the businesses visiting their websites. Whether the prospect has enquired or not, we can tell our clients the exact business that has visited their website. Our clients collectively generate over £1bn in additional revenue annually from using our software. With 4 worldwide offices and more opening very soon, the company is expanding exponentially on a global basis. Are you Ready to a join fast-growing, Sunday Times Best Place to Work business that is global and provides the opportunity for fast track progression?
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Trainee Sales Executive to join our team in the Portsmouth Lakeside office.
Trainee Sales Executive Responsibilities:
We are looking for a number of Trainee Sales Executives to work within a busy and expanding new business team. Duties will include: cold calling businesses, selling our concept and booking web demonstrations for our sales executives. You will also be responsible for:
• Booking qualified appointments for experienced Sales Executives.
• Delivering a consistent number of appointments per week.
• Responsibility for rebooking cancelled appointments.
• Supporting New Business Manager with Inbound leads if/when needed.
• Taking a proactive approach to their own day and performance.
• Working towards fixed weekly targets.
The ideal Trainee Sales Executive:
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in telesales b2b or b2c, however if you`re the right candidate, this is not essential. You will also possess:
• Strong communication and time management skills.
• Well organised team player.
• Experience in Microsoft packages especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Passion and drive towards their own performance.
• A competitive salary of £18,000 Basic (£25,000 - £30,000 OTE) opportunity to progress through our sales ranks + perks.
• Competitive remuneration package including generous Commissions and opportunities for Promotion.
• Company incentives - recent trips include Las Vegas, Miami, New York, Dubai and Ibiza.
• Your Birthday off.
• Excellent working environment- great offices with on-site shops, restaurant, nursery and the all-important Starbucks.
• A great place to work- we`ve featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies for 4 years running.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Trainee Sales Executive, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.