Financial Planning Analyst
An excellent technology business based in Stevenage with a brilliant brand presence is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to join their energetic and growing team. This role will offer a Qualified Accountant ( ACCA/CIMA/ACA) candidate the opportunity to immerse themselves into the strategy and sales direction of the business. You will support the Senior Management team with monthly management reporting, quarterly budgets, forecasting and strategic planning.
Main responsibilities for the Financial Planning Analyst will be:
- Define financial situation by completing quantitative analysis
- Evaluate plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns
- Value assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential
- Build financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data for month end analysis
- Recommend financial actions by assessing options
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, formatting, analysing, and explaining information
- ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Have had previous experience within a Financial Planning position
- Have strong Excel skills (pivot tables and VLook ups) and the ability to manipulate and analyse large amounts of data
An excellent opportunity for a Qualified Financial Planning Analyst. Please get in touch with orapply to this advert if you are interested in this position.