Job Title - Estimator
Sector - Fit-Out, Retail
Salary - £35k - £45k
Location - Leeds
Start Date - ASAP
Why are they advertising?
Due to their current Estimator leaving later this year our client is now looking to bring someone on.
Our client is Regional Contractor Based in Leeds. They carry out various forms of Construction including; Build, Infrastructure, Landscaping, Roads and Water.
- Calculate and Prepare Quotations, in response to a wide range of enquires.
- Liaise with potential and current Customers from Order Enquiry to Order Acceptance and Deliver
- Obtain quotations from suppliers for a range of materials, tooling and services.
- Attendance to scoping/survey meetings.
- Liaison with Client Project Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager.
- Subcontractor enquiries.
- Provide support to delivery teams.
- Capable of managing a number of projects at one time.
- Commercial reporting.
- Undertaking valuations.
A degree level qualification is preferred but not essential. The successful candidate shall report direct to the Contracts Manager, and have commercial responsibility of projects.
Experience in Build/Commercial Build/Education Sector/Public Sector is Ideal.
You will also be expected to have:
- Estimating and planning experience
- Knowledge of raw materials, quality control, scheduling and costs.
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Strong numerical/IT skills.
- Excellent verbal/English skills.
- Good IT knowledge, including the use of Excel.
- Ability to work as an individual, and be a 'team' player.
- Good knowledge of construction methods, and materials.
- Ability to organise, and time manage.
This is a great opportunity for a lifelong job in a Family run and owned business.
For more information call me Samuel Goulden on for a confidential chat between the hours of 7.30AM - 7.30PM or just click 'Apply Now' and send your CV.