Marketing Team Leader
Role: Marketing Team Leader
Salary: Circa £33,000
Reporting to the Brand manager, the Marketing Team Leader has full responsibility for creating, implementing, executing and analysing a fully integrated marketing strategy, utilising above and below the line channels, developing social awareness within the target markets and adding value and input to all online activities, in order to maximise results in this fast moving and highly competitive industry. The team leader is also responsible for managing and leading a team of employees.
- Manage the marketing budget including online and offline channels, ensuring ROI at all times. Effective analytical reports are needed to back up every decision made.
- Managing a team of 2 Marketers (2 Senior Marketing Executives)
- Manage the performance of the marketing campaigns whilst monitoring, reviewing, optimising and reporting results on a weekly and monthly basis. Analyse results and offer insight on strategy accordingly
- Delivering ROI on marketing & sales revenue targets
- Achieving lead generation targets across all marketing channels
- Developing the Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy alongside the brand manager as well as key stakeholders. This will include targeting on and off-line media and marketing vehicles in order to increase lead generation and revenue to the business. In addition, the team leader will be responsible for managing and guiding the implementation of this strategy with the marketing team.
- Working closely with Academics, Head of Brand and Marketing and key stakeholders to develop engaging positioning for current/new programmes within the market place, both in the UK and Internationally
- Improving consumer journey across all touch points for both prospective and current students as well as Alumni
- Managing retention and upselling to existing customers, understanding their value and impact on the business’ revenue.
- Liaising with external partners to support in dual branded marketing communications and activities
- Supporting, delivering and managing ad hoc projects for the marketing team and group brands based on business needs and dependent on performance.
- Working effectively with the wider marketing department, including creative designers, copywriters, affiliates team, SEO team, PPC team and other marketing executives and managers to develop creative revenue focused campaigns, and organisation wide
- Ensuring compliance with the group PIP and QAA policies and ensuring job logs are kept up-to-date along with all evidences of claims and published information across all channels
- Supporting the brand manager and performing management duties when the brand manager is absent or out of office
- Providing encouragement to team members, including communicating team objectives and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Conducting team meetings with key stakeholders to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Have experience with ownership of a marketing function, preferable in a medium to large company
- Educated to degree or equivalent
- Be highly analytical and data focused and able to give examples of this in previous works
- Be able to provide evidence of great results in new customer acquisition as well as customer retention
- Be able to provide evidence of managing marketing budgets
- Understanding of the UK and International market
- Have a good understanding of offline and online marketing strategy
- Have excellent written English with the ability to write content where needed