Regional Network Manager - Motor Trade
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for a Field Based Regional Network Manager to proactively manage their network in a defined region, ensuring that they provide a professional, high quality & cost effective service to their clients.
• Do you have a proven managerial background within an operational environment either field or office based?
• *** Have you got a City and Guilds/BTEC in Motor Vehicle Engineering or NVQ in Automotive Studies or equivalent? ***
• *** Do you have knowledge of the UK recovery Network operational processes, systems and industry legislation? ***
• Would you want to work for a company that offers its employees outstanding benefits?
If yes, please apply today.
• You will be tasked with visiting clients, dealers and suppliers as required to review issues arising from procedural lapses and training issues.
• You will need to identify areas within the region which do not have suitable coverage and liaise with the UK Network Manager to appoint/terminate service providers when and where necessary in order to maintain the high level of quality within your region.
• Ensure that all new service providers fully meet the Company's contractual requirements in terms of equipment, insurance, appearance and professional competence prior to being added to the network.
• Participate in the Mystery Shop Programme
• Organise and participate in Network Training days and trade shows
• Develop relationships with key motor manufacturer dealers in a defined region as determined by the UK Network Manager.
• Ensure that any complaints received relating to a recovery are investigated promptly and the findings documented and communicated to the CS department and any other relevant department.
• Inspect vehicles, as required, to determine the extent of damage and potential liability.
• Advise vehicle recovery operators on any aspects of the recovery operation when requested to do so.
• Make recommendations and implement changes as required to ensure that we continue to resolve the root cause of issues.
• Resolve complaints in an impartial and diplomatic way and in keeping with the expectations of AGA and our clients.
• You must be self motivated with the ability to prioritise your own workloadand work under pressure
• A full clean & current driving licence
• Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience of delivering service improvement.
• Able to demonstrate delivery of results
• Demonstrable proven experience of management/process improvement which has led to positive benefit to the business.
The nature of the role means that there is a substantial amount of travel and a requirement to periodically stay away from home overnight.
Working hours are based on 35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our client's requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the London & South East area please contact Kevin Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.