7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Client Accountant
Reports To: Finance Manager
Hour of Work: 37.5 hours per week - 9:00am - 5:30pm
Package - The position of Client Accountant offers a salary of up to £27,000 / £28,000, 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays) plus other company benefits.
The Client Accountant will control all aspects of our client spend reconciliations, client budgets and assisting with debtor management.
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for all financial reconciliations of client activity, ensuring all costs are recorded accurately and analysing spend against budget.
- Monthly reporting of client actuals against budget with variance analysis.
- Key contact for our client development team assisting them in ensuring business activity is in line with budgeted activity.
- Responsible for raising and submitting invoices with detailed support (low volume)
- Maintaining a key relationship with our client’s finance team to ensure cash management and debtor’s targets achieved
- Assisting with cash flow forecasting
- Debtor reporting on a timely basis
- Nominal ledger posting
- Develop and improve procedures as required
- Assisting the management and wider finance team with ad-hoc requests
- Good communicator (written and verbal)
- Good problem solver with analytical skills
- Advanced excel knowledge to include pivot tables and v-lookups
- Team player with a great attitude
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Strong academics
- Part qualified preferably studying towards a professional accountancy qualification CIMA/ACCA or QBE