Claims Handler - Excellent Opportunities!
6 days left
- Full Time
Cameron James Professional Recruitment are recognised as an industry leading specialist Insurance Recruiter across the UK and renowned for offering first rate professional advice to all areas of the insurance arena.
A great new opportunity has arisen to work for a very well respected and successful broker based in Leeds.
We are looking for a Claims Handler to join the team and further contribute to the already successful business. You’ll enter an extremely friendly atmosphere to which a good attitude and performance is rewarded and encouraged, as well as the opportunity to further progress your skills and ultimately your career.
In order to be successful you must have the skills to make liability decisions, ensure reserves and files are fully up to date, and have the ability to build strong relationships and rapport with existing and new clients.
Your duties will include:
- Handling a portfolio of claims
- Intimate, handle and negotiate claims through to settlement
- Decide and settle on liability
- Defend and issue court proceedings through our suppliers
- Discuss claims with customers, third parties and suppliers
- Managing inbound and outbound telephone calls.
Those with or working towards exams with The CII, will have an advantage and you will be encouraged to continue your professional development.
Proven experience is required for this role.