SEO, PPC & E-commerce Web Administrator
We are looking for a person to take a leading role in managing our client's online marketing, SEO and social media ad campaigns including:
· Improving and adding new products to the magento platform
· Google Shopping Campaigns
·GoogleAdwords Campaigns ·GoogleRemarketing
· Facebook Remarketing · SEO, Blogging & Link Building
This is a full time position. Monday to Friday.
What You’ll Need -
The right person will be ambitious and driven with a results orientated approach. You will know how to move the company forward, and have an excellent track record in growing sales. You must be able to demonstrate where you have implemented your skills and achieved positive results. You will need to excel in managing digital advertising, PPC, keyword to ensure ongoing profile and lead generation activity whilst delivering value for money to the business.
· Ability to Prioritise and focus on goals
· The ability to work to targets and get results · Experience of using Magento eCommerce platforms
· Be able to use Photoshop
· Have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages
· Experience of optimising product listings · Showcase good content writing skills to improve existing product listings
· Hands on digital marketing experience · Management of marketing campaigns
· Campaign development and performance reporting
· Good knowledge of GoogleAnalytics
· Google Shopping product feeds and performance reporting
· Strong technical SEO knowledge · Knowledge of keyword research/selection
· Experience using 3rd party tools such as Webmaster Tools, GoogleAnalyticsetc
· Knowledge of working with Facebook and Twitter · Social media marketing skills
· Knowledge of setting up and running email marketing, marketing campaigns,
Required Skills - You will need to be able to demonstrate a good commercial awareness, and have a good eye for detail. Flexible and adaptable in your approach to work, you will be tenacious, hard working and reliable. In addition to this you will be a confident communicator (written and oral) with excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
We are looking for someone with experience in the following...
· Magento · Website maintenance · SEO & PPC · Social Media advertising · General IT · Microsoft Office
The position is available immediately and the salary is negotiable based upon previous experience. Job Type: Full-time Preferred experience: · E-Commerce: 2 years · SEO: 2 years · Magento Platform: 2 years