Optical Practice Manager - Epping
We are currently looking for a Practice Manager to join an industry leading opticians based in Epping, Essex. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service. The modern practice makes for a lovely working environment and you will be aiming to lead the high quality team taking them to the next level. They also offer extremely rewarding packages plus huge potential for development in whichever direction you wish.
Practice Manager - Role
- Day to day running of a 2 testing room practice
- Working alongside the Director
- Target setting/monitoring
- Driving the practice forward
- Staff training/motivation
- Stock selection and management.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service are provided at all times
- Ensuring admin is kept up to date
Practice Manager - Requirements
- Previous management experience within optics
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
This is an excellent opportunity for a Practice Manager to take the next step in their career with this fantastic independent-feel practice based in the lovely town of Epping, Essex. Within the role there is a great need to be organised allowing you to manage the ever-changing environment. You would be leading a high quality team and have access to completely up-to-date technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. The potential for career development is extensive within the role too.
Practice Manager - Salary
- Paying up to £30,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.