Assessor - Contact Centre / Customer Services
Qualified and experienced Contact Centre Assessor required in Darlington
Excellent salary £22,000 - £24,000 + bonus + excellent holiday entitlement + excellent company benefits
If you’re an experienced Contact Centre Assessor and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Contact Centre Assessor assessing customer service, contact centre sales to work for a well- established Training Provider across Darlington.
- Undertaking start up visits in-line with agreed procedures and ensure learners are live on database.
- Working with an average caseload of 40 in-funding learners.
- Completing start up paperwork, inductions, initial assessments and all documentation in line with company requirements and timescales.
- Undertaking assessment and review in line with agreed and documented standards, system and strategy.
- Identifying individual learning requirements and devising delivery approaches and solutions to deliver leaning.
- Ensuring personal achievement rates are timely and reflect company targets.
- Implementing any improvements identified as a result of performance reviews and IV process.
- Ensuring all candidates allocated are visited regularly as per their agreed programmes and funding contract requirements.
- Monitoring learner’s progression and ensure assessment is completed to enable learners to meet achievement targets for all parts of their programme on time.
- Maintaining learner records accurately - both paper based and electronic in accordance with SFA/Prime contractual and Quality Assurance procedures.
- Carrying out Health & Safety Risk Assessments and re-audits and ensuring appropriate H&S documentation has been completed for all learners.
- Provide relevant assistance to learners with additional support requirements and maintain candidate records as appropriate.
- Ensuring all requests for internal verification activity is met promptly.
- Promote progression of learners to more advanced qualifications and towards their longer term aspirations.
- Expand 'repeat business’ through existing employer base while generating new opportunities for business growth.
- Attend and contribute to meetings and training as required.
- Monitoring caseload risk to ensure learners are progressing in a timely manner and remain within their funding period.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Business Manager/Team Leader.
- Hold Assessment Qualifications (A1 or equivalent)
- PTLLS minimum
- GCSE English Language and Maths at Grade C or equivalent
- Experience of delivering functional skills in a work-based environment.
- Hold an IT qualification (desirable)
- Competence to assess in Contact Centre
- Proven experience of WBL assessment (desirable)
- Able to meet and exceed retention and achievement targets for qualifications and frameworks
- The ability to maintain learner caseload in line with budget and business development targets.
- Must be able to work competently with the minimum of supervision.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work towards and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and motivate self and others in challenging surroundings.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- High standard of customer care
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mileage .45p per mile paid from home
- Salary £22,000 - £24,000 + Bonus