TRAINEE GRADUATE SALES & MARKETING ASSISTANT
Trainee Graduate Sales & Marketing Assistant
Are you looking for a graduate role? Look no further!!
At CM INternational we have openings in our Sales, Marketing and Customer Service team working alongside our top client.
CM International is a Marketing & Sales Company based in the heart of London City Centre. We're looking for sharp graduates to learn all aspects of our business from sales, marketing and customer service to administration and management.
We need 15+Trainee Graduate Sales and Marketing Assistants to join our business, learn our products and grow with us! Our recruitment philosophy is to only hire our managers internally. So if being a Team Leader or Manager in the future or even just taking a step up into a more senior position is something that appeals then this role could be the first step towards that goal.
• Sales, Marketing and Customer service roles (involves marketing, sales, client representation and basic administration).
• Training provided but you will need some working experience in a customer facing environment (this could be sports / fitness, restaurants / bars, reception / host, customer services / retail or similar).
• Full time applicants only please
What will the Trainee Graduate Sales and Marketing Assistant role involve?
• Meeting with customers to discuss different brands, while providing the best customer service.
• Answering questions for customers and tailoring the sales pitch to suit them.
• Marketing presentations
• Promotions and basic sales administration.
• Contributing to our working environment and team culture!
What must the key Graduate Marketing Assistant possess?
We are looking for confident, enthusiastic and motivated people to join the team. If you can tick some of these boxes, then we want to hear from you:
• A touch of working experience - we are open to industry (Retail sales, bar or customer service would be advantageous but not essential)
• You'll have the passion for providing great customer service and being friendly and professional.
• The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport with a diverse range of people at a place of business, the customers home or in a retail setting
• Natural charm: ability to relate to people from all walks of life
• Adventurous spirit: those who love a bit of variety
• Student mentality: ability to apply proven training methods
• Work ethic: willingness to go the extra mile
• Ambition: motivated to achieve personal and business goals
• Over 18 , able to work full time and have UK residency
Our company offers, for the successful graduate marketing assistant;
• Ongoing product training provided (including sales, marketing and customer service)
• Development through our sales and business training program
• Performance based incentives
• National and International travel opportunities
• Energetic and fun atmosphere
VISA info: Unfortunately, we are unable to help sponsorship with UK work Visa's. Candidates need to ideally start immediately.
We take our goals and customer service seriously but we also love to have fun at work.
If you believe this may be the position for you then click the "apply now" button attaching a copy of your most recent CV. We will be contacting candidates within the next 48 hours so please ensure that you have included your most recent telephone number and email address.
As we target our customers where they live, shop and work this will not be an office based role. As a self employed trainee management assistant you will work on a face to face basis with our clients and customers daily. There is no limit to your earnings as we offer uncapped commission only pay, therefore th sky is the limit! Successful candidates will be required to attend an evaluation day as part of the interview process. There will be no compensation for your travel or time during the interview process.