Graphic Designer - Healthy Snacking - Fast Growing Business
7 days left
- Full Time
Junior Graphic Designer - Healthy Snacking - Fast Growing Business
Salary - Up to £22,000
Location - London Based
This vibrant SME has an incredible back story and has been on an impressive journey so far in their brief yet successful history. Our client has big plans for 2017 as they continue to cover London (and beyond) with their bold, beautiful patterns and encourage everyone to discover tastier and healthier snacking.
Working as part of a small in-house design team, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and use your creative talents and meticulous eye for detail to ensure that every piece of work created has real impact and upholds the brand aesthetic.
The key responsibilities include the following:
- This role reports to the Design & Brand Manager.
- Day to day work with the entire team to create print and digital assets, including presentations, web banners, trade and consumer adverts, displays and trade show exhibits
- Work with the Community Manager to create daily social content
- Liaising with suppliers/external companies to source ranges of required project raw materials
- Supporting the Design and Brand manager on larger projects
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience (in-house or agency)
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills, combined with proven art working skills
- Experience of working across a range of print and digital
- Educated to degree level
- A can-do attitude!
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and develop in a fast paced environment and be rewarded with excellent progression then apply now! Alternatively please call Sam Lawrence at Maddison Lee for a confidential discussion.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful.