Accounts Assistant - Eastleigh - £15-17k
Responsible for the settling of monthly accounts to insurers. Ensuring that deadlines are met in line with the insurance companies stipulations. Maintain relationships with insurance companies whilst dealing with queries effectively. Also to deal with a wide range of payment related tasks on a daily basis.
The role will sit with the Accounts team which is currently made up of 3 people
• Reconciling Insurer Statements adhering to payment dates.
• Liaising with Insurers to resolve Account discrepancies
• Chasing Payments from Insurance companies
• Submitting balances to outside Credit Control companies
• Approaching insurers for assistance on debt balances
• Auditing cash books and accepting payments
• Managing companies Aged Debtors ensuring monies are received
• Dealing with Insurance related queries to resolve delays in invoicing
• Auditing of Finance Loans and chasing up late payments
• GCSE Maths grade C or above
• Strong passion for numbers
• Exceptional high attention to detail
• Strong organisation skills
• Strong communication skills
Company Pension, Professional Qualifications (Subject to probation and successful application) free parking and shuttle bus to and from Eastleigh Train/Bus Stations.
Va-Vista Wellness Package offering access tailored health and wellness plans as well as in office access to Nurses, Physios and Counsellors. Must be able to work 1 Sat in 4, 9-1pm