FIELD SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
FIELD DISTRIBUTION SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
NORTH OF ENGLAND FROM MIDLANDS
One of my clients that specialise in automotive accessory parts is currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join their Sales Team that will provide bespoke automation solutions to their Customers which are a targeted known exclusive car brand.
Introducing the company’s products with existing and new customers, liaising with the e the sales team and creating interest to new products of this great automotive brand.
As an Outside Sales Representative you will manage current customers as well as grow the territory pursuing sales leads within an assigned territory in the North from the Midlands,
My client offers a competitive salary, car and package.
This would suit someone that really enjoys interacting with clients, introducing exciting products but doesn’t have to ‘close’ the sales; leads of interest are passed to the sales team on your behalf. This is purely product introduction talking about at what you love.
An interest in the automotive industry and premier accessories would be an advantage.
- 2-3 years of sales and support experience is a must and a background in automation is an advantage but not necessary.
- Full driving licence.
- Keen to travel throughout the North from the Midlands with key client visits and happy to be away from home.
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious, organised, team player with a persuasive and energetic personality.
- Excellent communication skills are a must. The ability to speak clearly, confidently and professionally on the telephone as well as the ability to write clearly and succinctly through email communication.
- Strong solution selling skill, with great product introduction and passion for the brand & problem solving abilities.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, account development and time management.
- The ability to maintain & build relationships with current customers and to generate new accounts within your assigned territory.
- Strong computer proficiency with an emphasis in MS Office
A great career opportunity for someone that thrives on delivery superb customer service but actively visiting key clients, introduction new products to a successful range and likes travelling.
I look forward to receiving your application and discussing the role further - thank you for taking the time to apply.
Regional Permanents Consultant - Leeds
Interaction Recruitment plc
24b Lands Lane
T: | M: Hot 100 Winner - Uk's Number 1 General Recruiter