Digital Search Manager - SEO & PPC
Are you an experienced Digital Search Executive / Manager, looking for a new role in a small but growing agency in London?
Would you like to work for a dynamic, forward thinking company with clients based all over the world?
If so, this could be the role for you......
Due to the business expanding, our client is looking for a proactive individual to join their growing team based in modern, bright offices in SE1.
With an in-depth knowledge of tools such as Google AdWords, excellent communication skills and perhaps fluency in a second language, you will create and implement advanced SEO and PPC strategies, conduct extensive keyword research, recommend changes to website architecture and regularly communicate with clients regarding campaigns and projects.
Key responsibilities in this Digital Search Manager role will include:
- Creating and implementing advanced PPC strategies
- Day to day management of paid media campaigns (incl. Paid Search, YouTube and Facebook advertising)
- Conducting extensive keyword research for PPC campaigns and SEO projects
- Analysing and reporting on paid media campaign and SEO project results
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content etc. to improve search visibility
- Communicating with clients on the status, timelines, budget and deliverables of campaigns and projects including performance reporting and competitive intelligence analysis
- Working with the analytics team to gain insights and suggestions for improvements
- Participating in new client acquisition
- Providing PPC and SEO training to clients
Key skills and experience required to fulfill this role include:
- Previous experience in Search Marketing - SEO and PPC (3 years+ preferably)
- In-depth knowledge of tools such as Google AdWords for running paid media and SEO campaigns
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure, deliver to deadlines and prioritise a busy workload
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Creative, innovative, professional and dynamic nature
- Keen to keep up-to-date on the latest trends and emerging web technologies
- Graduate level education
- Fluency in more than one language is beneficial
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then we'd love to hear from you, please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) ASAP, quoting ' AE - Digital Search Manager'
Thank you for reading this job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.