Experienced Bookkeeper - Leamington Spa. £22,000 - £24,000
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced bookkeeper.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in an all-round bookkeeping position and have the ability to work well in high pressure situations by using their own initiative.
Experience in Sage is essential together with a working knowledge of other cloud based accounting systems.
All our bookkeepers regularly visit client premises and the company's other offices, therefore, a driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Processing purchase & sales invoices.
- Reconciling supplier and bank statements.
- Submitting VAT returns.
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers.
- Prepayments and accruals.
- Attending client meetings.
- New system set-ups.
- Dealing directly with clients, both at our office and at client’s premises.
- Resolving payment queries.
- Producing reports for senior management.
- Handling account related queries.
- A minimum of 18 months’ experience within a similar role.
- Experience of processing high volumes of invoices.
- Strong knowledge of Sage Accounting Software.
- Experience in other cloud based accounting systems such as Xero.
- Proven levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Outlook skills.
- Self organised.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle.