Ticket Machine Engineer - Middlesbrough
I am currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to undertake repair, installations and on-site preventative maintenance of pay and display ticketing equipment and car park barriers on customer's sites throughout the North-East.
Suitable candidates will reside around the Middlesbrough/Stockton-on-Tees area
- Combination of break-fix and installation of car parking ticket equipment and car park barriers on customer's sites
- Working 8:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
- Working on call 1 in 4 Saturday's (paid at an overtime rate)
- Product training will be given
The Successful Applicant:
- Will have field service engineering experience
- Will have experience in an electro-mechanical field service environment
- Experience in ticket machines is not essential but desirable. Candidates from a vending, ATM, epos, gaming or IT break-fix background would be suitable and easily cross-trained
My client will be offering £21,000 basic salary, on call allowance, a company car, 25 days holiday and a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this position please send an updated CV to