Sales Manager - Contract Cleaning
Are you a Sales Manager with proven success at winning new cleaning contracts and managing a small team of cleaning telesales professionals? Do you want to play an integral part within a highly respected cleaning company that is looking to forward the business to the next level?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Please note this is a management position within the cleaning contract industry only.
As the Sales Manager you will be working for a cleaning contractor that have over 30 years experience within the industry and currently turn over £2.5 million, they are not looking to slow down therefore are looking for a Sales Manager to play an integral part in driving the business development team forward.
This means that within the next 2-3 years you will have the opportunity to progress to sales director, it is therefore imperative that the team you are developing also has the potential to be offered further opportunities within the business.
You will be rewarded with benefits including;
- A £37,000 basic salary including an OTE £48,000
- A brand new car as the role will be both office and field based.
- Monday to Friday 40 hour week! No weekends imagine all the weekend BBQs, holidays and days out you can have!
Your key responsibilities include;
- Responsible for a current team of 4 telesales representatives and 1 field sales executive.
- Deliver training and development to your team to increase current performance.
- Service existing clients and develop new business within a variety of contracts including but not limited to office, commercial, car dealerships and schools.
- Deliver and monitor team target on a monthly basis and report forecasting and development.
Please check the following criteria before applying
The Sales Manager must have
- Experience of managing a small team of sales executives within the cleaning or soft services industry.
- Proven experience of successfully winning new cleaning contracts.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Strong leadership skills with a passion to succeed.
To apply please choose one of the two options and allow 48 hours for a response to your application
- Click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV
- Send a full CV direct to my email with the subject as Sales Manager and I will respond following a review of your CV.