Chef de Partie - Asian / Oriental Cuisine
This post is working for a leading Hotel in the Kensington area of London, which has excellent Banqueting and conferencing services, as well as Room Service and a restaurant, which specialises in pan Asian cuisine.
The Restaurant offers a range of authentic dishes from Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam as well as some newer signature dishes. Many dishes are available in two sizes "Tasting Portions" and "Sharing Portions".
The Head Chef is keen to train and help people develop their skills and has a reputable background of being an excellent chef, with a good team who motivates and encourages a friendly and efficient working environment.
- £24,000 circa
- Size of Brigade: 7
- Covers: 40-50 Covers (Main Restaurant) and 60 - 80 Covers (Conference & Banqueting Lunch)
- Cuisine: Pan-Asian / orinetal
- To assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of excellent food, as directed.
- Stock control and portion control is also very important as everything is cooked from fresh.
- To be aware of service requirements and to ensure the highest standards of food and presentation is met at all times.
- To adhere to set standards and HACCAP, Health & Safety etc at all times.
- To assist in the design and production of menus and signature dishes etc.
- Make sure that all service requirements are covered.
- Liaise closely with other departments and service staff etc to ensure preparation and smooth service is carried out as well as the ability to meet & exceed customer expectations.
- Experience in cooking oriental / asian food
- Food Hygiene Certificate & NVQ or equivalent
- Experience in a similar establishment at a similar level
- Experience of cooking to high levels within 4/5* Hotel or similar.
- Excellent levels of presentation
- Must be reliable and trustworthy, with a friendly outlook.
- Good level of English and excellent communication skills
Chef / Cook / Hotel / Asian / Hospitality / CDP / DCDP / Commis / Catering / Thai / Chinese / Malaysian / Cooking