Our client is a multinational telecom that is looking for a Finance Manager in their European Revenue and Margin (R&M) team.
You will be responsible a range of activities including:
* Ensuring the general accounting processes are completed timely and accurately for European operations (and are Sarbanes Oxley compliant) internally and by our outsource partner
* Ensure the month end books are complete and accurate, and provide commentary on results
* There is likely to be a high proportion of project work to solve and fix control issues as they are identified, requiring good analytical and deduction skills.
* To be involved in the roll out of the new ERP system
Qualifications and experience:
* Studying towards a professional qualification (CIMA)
* Ideally with knowledge and experience of working on general accounting processes within a large multinational business
* SAP or other similar ERP skills
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables; Filters; formulas);
* Demonstrates a high level of ownership and accountability
* A keen sense of engagement and motivation, with an inherent sense of curiosity and desire to implement process improvements
* Preferable second European language
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.