Group Treasury and Statutory Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
SJC Partners is currently working with a growing International Support Services business in Greater Manchester that is looking to expand its Finance team with a Group Treasury and Statutory Manager.
The organisation, which serves a blue chip client base, has an ambitious expansion strategy involving organic growth, which will increase turnover to over £1billiion in the next few years.
This client is looking for a technically strong newly qualified ACA accountant to join to assist with the running of the finance department which supports operations in numerous countries worldwide.
In this role you will be responsible for taking ownership of a number of key areas of finance, including management reporting and statutory reporting which includes:
- Drafting the consolidated Group and LP Parent financial statements under IFRS
- Owning the group statutory consolidation, recording audit adjustments and managing the process of local adjustment postings
- Managing the preparation and review of 10 individual statutory accounts under FRS102
- Preparation of year end management papers
- Drafting accounting policies and procedures
- Managing the group management accountant
- Reviewing monthly management accounts
- Reviewing the monthly group consolidated balance sheet
- Providing technical accounting expertise in the event of an acquisition.
- Overseeing running of the group treasury function
- Maintaining compliance with group treasury procedures
- Ensuring continued development of treasury processes
- Monthly reporting of compliance with banking agreements.
This role will offer challenge, variety and career development within a fast growing international business. Benefits will include a competitive salary package.
You will be an ambitious qualified ACA accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA Qualified with a background in the Big Four looking to make the first move from practice into industry
- Strong financial accounting background
- Experience of working with large organisations operating under IFRS/FRS102
- Well organised with a can do attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Looking for career progression
Please note that Treasury experience is not essential for this role