Finance Assistant (part-time)
Work for a business you co-own. Grow intellectually, emotionally and spiritually. Change the world a bit. Life's more interesting working at Saxton Bampfylde.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone to join our finance team of 2 on a part-time basis to assist with:
- Purchase Ledger, booking of invoices and expense claims, payment runs, posting payments and dealing with supplier queries
- Updating the Sales Ledger, raising sales invoices and posting invoices
- Some ad hoc tasks as required
The role will be for 16 hours per week across a minimum of 3 days but we are flexible on how these hours are agreed.
Skills and Experience
- You should possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and be highly organised
- Attention to detail, ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standards
- High levels of common sense and integrity
- Advanced experience of Excel, Microsoft and Outlook
- You will ideally have some experience using Sage 50 but this is not essential
Saxton Bampfylde is a top UK search firm with global reach and a modest mission to change the world. Since our establishment in 1986, we have stayed true to our founding principles, namely our dedication to a unique and genuine search process that is different to our competitors, and our commitment to providing the highest quality service when advising on board level roles for our clients.
In 2014 Saxton Bampfylde became an employee owned organisation. The business is held in trust for our Partners - currently a team of over 70. In what we believe is a first in the executive search industry, we have an elected Trustee body who have oversight of the strategic objectives and values of our business.
For further information about us please refer to our website www.saxbam.com.