Finance Officer - Part Time
We are delighted to be supporting this charitable organisation based in beautiful surroundings on the outskirts of Guildford with their need for a Finance Officer/Manager on a part time (4 days per week) permanent basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful Candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the finance function and year-end statutory reporting.
You will be responsible for the following tasks: -
· Process purchase and sales invoices as well as expense reports
· Pay suppliers by cheque, BACS or direct debits
· Oversee creditors and debtors balances and bank reconciliations (weekly)
· Update and Maintain Fixed Asset Register and associated depreciation adjustments
· Inter-company reporting and cross-charging
· Prepayments, accruals and deferred income
· Producing month end reports (incl. P&L, Balance Sheets)
· Cash flow forecasting
· Collate payroll adjustments, sickness, TOIL and overtime data and prepare payroll payments
· Submit quarterly VAT returns
· Year End Accounts
· Deal with any queries resulting from audits
You will be a part qualified (ACCA or CIMA) Accountant/Finance Manager ideally with a background within a commercial driven charity.
If your skills and experience fulfil the above criteria then please apply now for this immediately available opportunity. We will be in touch if you are shortlisted.