Commercial Account Executive - Insurance Broker
Our client is one of the UK's most respected chartered, independent brokers with a strong presence across Yorkshire & Humber. Due to continued growth, they are looking to attract an experienced Commercial Account Executive to develop and manage a portfolio of clients.
Role Requirements & Duties:
- You will join an award winning commercial insurance brokerage with responsibility for developing and managing a range of commercial client accounts.
- With the support of your dedicated Account Handler, as well as in house lead generation, marketing, broking and claims teams, your role will be to act as the face of the organisation, understanding the client's requirements and presenting solid insurance programmes.
- This is a varied role covering all aspects of client development and management, dealing with cross class business, typically worth £5-£50k commission/fee income.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced all-rounder' to develop their career with a market leading organisation.
- To be successful, your application must demonstrate strong commercial insurance knowledge and experience as well as a track record of winning and sustaining client relationships.
- CII qualification, or equivalent is preferred.
For further information please contact James Ketteringham at Cameron James Recruitment.