Exciting Opportunity with JLA for an Installation Engineer - Laundry to join our team
Salary up to £24,000 (dependant on experience) + bonus and overtime + Pension + up to 25 days Annual Leave + Company Vehicle + Training and Development programme.
What the role Involves?
- You will be responsible for carrying out installations of commercial laundry equipment in a variety of settings to company and customer specifications
- Conducting site surveys and completing all relevant documentation
- Commissioning installed equipment and demonstrate how to use the equipment to service users
- Responsible for carrying out preventative maintenance and annual service visits.
- Demonstrate health and safety for yourself and others who may be affected by acts or omissions related to your work.
- Liaise with the customer with regard to any duty or requirement imposed on them by the relevant Health & Safety legislation
What skills are we looking for?
- Mechanical and Electrical experience
- Some plumbing experience is highly desired for this role
- Hold a 17th Edition accreditation
- Essentially you will have a valid UK driving license
- The ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail and enjoy problem solving
What's in it for you?
JLA is a fast paced, exciting and dynamic place to work. We're backed by one of Europe's fastest growing Private Equity groups and we are on track to double the size of our business. Even after four decades of growth and evolution, JLA still feels like a family. With constant innovation in our products as well as constant investment in our workplace and employees, JLA is an exciting place to be.
Join the JLA family and play a key part in our continued growth and success!
If you feel this opportunity is suitable and you match the skills required, then please apply and attach and CV