Marketing Intern - £16K - NW London - E-commerce
This dynamic online retailer sells all types of beverages including wine, spirits, beers and soft drinks.
Their wide, unique range and pricing allows them to compete in a busy and competitive market place. Established over 4 years ago, they have seen growth year-on-year and have now established themselves as one of the leading retailers in the marketplace.
Their mission is to be the leading online marketplace that offers the most extensive range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks through a cost leadership strategy and encourage purchasing with the use of value added content supported by superior customer services.
Working with super clients such as MoonPig, Debenhams, Amazon, Shop Direct and sites like Very and Littlewoods to name a few, this is a golden opportunity to expand your business and skills knowledge.
This is a three-month internship based in North Acton paying £16,000 pro rata with the potential to go permanent at a higher salary in month 4.
How can you expect to spend your day?
- Researching New Products and create copy
- Assist with organising Affiliate network
- Monitor competitor activity and report on findings
- Participating in running social media channels
- Assist the marketing manager in his day to day activity
- Aid in the creation of competitive digital marketing campaigns
What are your ideal qualifications and personality?
- A degree in marketing is not essential but an advantage
- Sound understanding of digital marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to highlight USP of a product through text
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Personable, presentable, articulate with a strong understanding of written English
- Proactive and able to work in a dynamic fast paced environment autonomously
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Opportunity to become a specialist in the drinks game
- Ability to work with a range of products targeted at different customer segments
- Develop an understanding of the dynamic digital marketing industry
- Gain an understanding of the importance and building business relationships with clients along the entire supply chain
- Learn to understand the importance of integration between the online & offline world