Manager - Trade & Loans Administration
To ensure the accurate and efficient processing of the products handled by Loans & Trade Finance Operations, in accordance with established procedures (includes Loans Administration - Syndicated and Bilateral loans)
- Day to day operational management and support for Loans Administration (including Syndicated and Bilateral Loans) and Trade Finance divisions including management of 5 full time staff.
- Development of staff (including cross training), systems and procedures.
- Check / Authorise / Deal transactions, manual entries, payments and communications.
- Check / Authorise static data.
- Reconcile suspense accounts.
- Adhoc tasks delegated by Head of Operations.
Qualification & Experience
- 5 years management experience within a Loans Administration and Trade Finance division.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Loans Administration and Trade Finance and related accounting and reporting
- Good systems knowledge and experience (ideally Devon, Equation, MI and payment systems such as SWIFT).
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts for Loans Administration / Trade Products.