Claims Centre Manager - Stevenage - £30,000 per annum
Title: Claims Centre Manager
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
We have a new role for a Claims Centre Manager this is to lead, motivate, develop, and deliver overall operational performance, strategic direction, service excellence and best practice in compliance.
The jobholder will, at various times, act for the Insured and Insurer.
- 20 days annual leave
- Provide quality operational leadership and demonstrate role model behaviours at all times
- To manage the provision of performance and operational MI to the central claims team within specified timescales
- Represent the department in meetings with internal/external stakeholders and service providers
- Oversight and accountability for delivering for our customers by full compliance.
- Contribute towards overall strategy and link to the settings of standards and targets
- Lead, support, motivate and develop a team of claims professionals in delivering outstanding claims service
- Manage/undertake ad-hoc projects and initiatives
- Excellent analytical, communications skills and customer service
- Thorough knowledge of UK claims, market practices and legislation
- Engaging and effective leader of people
- Ability to apply a high level of self- management
- ACII/FCII qualified, or significant progression towards
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and New Business of the Year Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME businesses throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly