Sales Team Manager
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Sales Team Manager for a company based in Wiltshire who have had incredible success, starting up in 2006 on ebay to now employing over 1000 people nationwide.
The role will be leading, and motivating a team of outbound and inbound ( 15 people ) advisors You will be responsible for delivering sales and new initiatives and managing your own revenue stream.
You will act as a role model to your team and the Sales department, consistently performing to target and demonstrating to the team how this can be consistently achieved. To coach and manage performance to ensure all individual KPI’s are hit by the teams.
Personal attributes :-
- An accomplished leader with a real passion for people, doing the best for their team and demonstrates and earns respect by leading by example
- Passionate about performance and delivering targets and proven experience of enhancing performance by devising and delivering initiatives
- Able to demonstrate achievement in managing and improving the attendance, attrition, motivation and engagement of a team
- Proven success in the coaching, recruitment, development, training and training needs analysis of a team
- Ability to plan, prioritise and to manage their own time and that of their team effectively
- Use commercial awareness and knowledge to deliver effective coaching within team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good numeracy skills
- Strong persuading and influencing skills
- Positive and motivational
- Demonstrates loyalty and integrity
This is permanent opportunity, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV fao Sach