Sales Co Ordinator / Telesales
Our client has a current full or part time vacancy for a Sales Coordinator / Telesales.
Purpose of the role:
- To promote and maximize the profitable sales of the company portfolio of products by building positive, long-term business relationships with customers and prospects.
- To provide excellent customer service by identifying and meeting their needs.
- Contact businesses and individuals by phone in order to promote and sell goods and services orders or gather information.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Maintain and develop existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new customers.
- Use company product information to upsell to customers
- Meet and greet customers, face to face, when they visit the premises.
- Use customer and prospect contact tools, computer based CRM systems and activities, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries in agreed time-scales using appropriate methods.
- Deal with and resolve customer complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Undertake, as required, telemarketing, lead generation and provide support for external sales representatives.
- Process orders and produce quotes & invoices using integrated accounting System.
- Process credit card, cash and web site transactions
- Produce picking lists for warehouse despatch
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments when needed.
- Communicate & liaise verbally and in writing or by e-mail between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and colleagues.
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person and to verbal or written instructions.
- Attend regular product and sales training courses on and off the premises.
- Order and source office supplies and printed material
- Support other team members or departments when necessary.
Salary dependant upon experience Circa £18k.