An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Credit Controller to join a well established Property Management Company based in Manchester. You will be joining a large finance team on a permanent basis and report to the Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate must have strong analytical skills, work well under pressure and have attention to detail. Experience in Credit Control is essential as you will need to come in and hit the ground running in the demanding and dynamic environment. Working within a team of 3, you will control your own ledger which will consist of Major Key Accounts. You must be able to work well within a large team and can manage your own workload.
Responsibilities will broadly contain the following duties:
- Ensure a regular flow of funds via credit control collection
- Participate in setting of monthly targets for cash collection in conjunction with the Financial Controller
- Ensuring that cash collections are monitored closely and that targets are met on a regular basis
- Ensuring that issues in relation to credit control and cash collections are alerted to the Senior Finance as they arise and that issues are not left to slide.
- Attendance at regular update meetings with senior stakeholders and other senior members of the business to discuss aged debt, areas of concern and also to document and follow up on any agreed action points
- Update the system regularly to ensure that all notes in relation to credit control are relevant and up to date
- Work alongside Senior Management to review existing work practices to ensure that the most efficient and cost effective processes are utilised including a continual improvement review of your teams output and working practices.
We are looking for someone who is professional with a pro-active, 'can-do' attitude, excellent communication skills and who also has strong Excel skills. This is an opportunity not to be missed, so if you feel you have the relevant skill set and would like to be considered for this role - please send your CV through to for immediate consideration.