Cooper Lomaz are excited to be supporting one of Cambridge's most prestigious employers, as they recruit a Management Accountant. The organisation has had another excellent year of growth both organically and through acquisition, so the successful candidate will be joining the business at a very exciting time. This position will help support the Lead Head Office Accountant, in the performance of their duties and projects which may also arise. Also taking responsibility for the Head Office balance sheets, asset registers, and ad hoc support to Director where required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reconcile the payroll to ensure it is posted correctly, and amend any errors where required
- Analysis and investigation of budget variances and forecasts
- Overall responsibility for the integrity of all head office accounting transactions
- Ensuring the Purchase Ledger invoices have been authorised correctly at month end
- Production of the annual budgets for all designated branches
This position is ideal for an immediately available, fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) candidate. Industry experience with larger companies, and high level stakeholders is desirable. The role requires a highly organised and pragmatic individual.