Supply Chain Planner
My client is a leading fmcg business. An opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Planner to join the established team based close to Chelmsford.
This vacancy is an urgent requirement, please don’t hesitate to call for more information if you are actively in the market at the moment.
- Develop supply chain plans from customer demands into planning of supply to the customer)
- Maintenance of accurate stock levels - carrying out daily inspections
- Liaise with the sales team by providing forecast sales demand
- Consistent communication with the planning, procurement and logistics team
- Frequent contact with Customers, Suppliers and members of internal organisation
- Track record within Supply Chain within the FMCG industry
- Past experience in a food environment is advantageous
- Highly competent systems user: Excel
- Demonstrates Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
What’s on Offer?
- Excellent salary and benefits package - £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
- The opportunity to develop a rewarding career with an expanding business