Primary Teacher - Brent
Are you a talented Year 3,4 or 5 teacher looking for a new post to commence in September?
Are you constantly graded 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’ in observations and have confidence in the classroom?
If so, please read on and apply this Primary Teacher post!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic Primary school in Brent. Graded 'Good’ by Ofsted, the school has an exceptionally strong and supportive senior leadership team, and they are hiring now! The Head Teacher is interviewing now so please apply today if this role seems perfect for you.
Ideal person for this Primary Teacher position
- Year 3,4 or 5 Teacher
- Experienced or NQT
- Personable and dynamic teacher
- Meeting and exceeding all 8 teaching standards
- Observations showing 'Good’ and 'Outstanding’ teaching
School and opportunity?
- Outstanding leadership and Management
- 'GOOD’ school
- 2/3 Form entry
- Inner London Borough of Brent
- 1st Class CPD opportunities
- Opportunity to progress quickly
- Main Pay Scale £28,098 upwards
Are you the right candidate for this Primary Teacher role?
- 2:1 degree, A-C A 'level grades, A*-C GCSE grades
- Available to start in September
- Proven track record of excellent teaching
- Passionate and driven
- Forward thinking and keen to progress
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed, so please apply now by sending your CV to Clarus Education today. Please fill in the form below. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.