Research and Market Insight Manager
About the company
A market leading specialist membership organisation is seeking a Research and Market Insight Manager to manage its research and knowledge centre.
What you'll be doing
In this Research Manager job you will be responsible for managing the research and enquiry services for internal and external clients as well as members. One of your key responsibilities will also be to create a research strategy to develop the service offered by the knowledge and research department.
Other key duties include:
- Line management of 3 members of staff and managing the workload across the team
- Use a range of databases and web searches to research, analyse and deliver business insights and sector research
- Visualise and present data for different audiences including reports, presentations and other formats
- Interrogate interconnected datasets to identify and collate trends
- Developing the membership services offered including provision of content and enquiries
- Manage the subscriptions budget
- Promote the services the research and knowledge team offer
- Liaise with key stakeholders to develop good relationships
Why you’ll be hired
To be successful in this Research and Market Insight Manager job you will have worked in a research environment or library previously, and have experience working in a similar management role. You will have experience of creating research strategies and you must be able to carry out research projects, including the critical analysis and presentation of complex findings. Experience of using infographics, data analytics, and knowledge mapping software or a statistical background is essential for this role.
Experience of working in a similar role for a membership organisation is desirable.
Why you should apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive research environment where you will have the opportunity to develop the research strategy. You will be joining the organisation at an exciting period of time where they are working on some interesting projects.
This Research and Market Insight Manager Job is paying £40,000-£46,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this research manager job please contact Vicky Sculfor on or for more information.