Regional Manager - Pubs - London
My client has a large portfolio of pubs across the UK. They are currently going through an exciting change period within the business which has led to this fantastic opportunity.
The Regional Manager role is paramount to the success of the company and driving forward the current team. You will lead a group of circa 50 leased and tenanted businesses within London working with a varied portfolio and most importantly working closely with the tenants.
The Regional Manager will also:
- Proactively manage the relationships and develop a strong bond with the tenants and the company across the portfolio
- Hold responsibility for negotiations with tenants
- Develop the current business through effective management
- Full responsibility of budgets
To be successful in this role, I am looking for someone who has experience working in a pub environment either from leased, tenanted or managed house.. You will have a proven track record of delivering capex and have a very strong pub awareness, this is key for my client. We are ideally looking for the following as a minimum:
- The experience of budgetary & financial cost control.
- Up to date knowledge of statutory compliance legislation.
- Results Focused.
- Pub background is essential
£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus & Car