Newly Qualified Management Accountant
A UK fund management business is seeking a newly qualified Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team in the heart of London.
The candidate will be responsible for forecasting and modelling financial statements, along with budget preparation and treasury management. The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified with a strong financial accounting background, and have a sound knowledge of the Financial Services sector.
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Forecasting and modeling financial statements
- Treasury management
- Producing and maintaining project based financial information to enable project accountability
- Budget prepartation and the moitoring of costs
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Have at least 2 years' experience in a management accountant role, ideally within financial services
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word, and general accounting packages (SUN/SAP preferable)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills