SENCO - Coventry - September 2017 Start
SENCo - Coventry - September 2017 Start
Academics are supporting an "Outstanding" Secondary School in Coventry in their search for a caring, compassionate and enthusiastic SENCO. As SENCo you will be working to lead the development of school's provisions for students with a range of Special Educational Needs and disabilities.
Applications from both experienced SENCO's and those passionate about Special Educational Needs wishing to specialise are welcomed.
Working with sometimes challenging behaviour and situations, understanding and patients is vital. Applications from candidates who do have relevant SENCo experience but are yet to achieve the relevant qualifications are welcome.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience working with conditions such as ASD, MLD, PMLD
- Understanding, compassion and caring nature
- Ability to lead staff in their development of understanding and expertise working with SEN children
- Excellent management and organisational skills
- Thorough knowledge of SEND Code of Practice
- Joining a strong and supportive department
- Excellent rate of pay
- Opportunity to make a real difference
- Opportunities for training and personal progression
This school are looking to interview candidates as soon as possible so please apply now!
If you are a motivated and ambitious SENCO or feel you are the ideal candidate for this role, please contact Abi at Academics on or email for more information.