6 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Sales Engineer based in the South Yorkshire and Leeds area? We are recruiting for a capital equipment manufacturing business with an interesting portfolio of products.
Taking a technical solution approach to sales you will be responsible for identifying and winning new business opportunities in the region. With the autonomy and flexibility to plan and deliver your regional targets we are seeking an individual who will thrive and succeed in this culture. You will be required to maintain a CRM system, support wider marketing activity and attend product launches and events.
A technical training within electrical engineering would be seen as highly advantageous, as well as:
- The flexibility to travel throughout the region
- Be a confident communicator and negotiator
- Possess a self-starter and can-do attitude
- Be an excellent planner
- Be able to juggle multiple projects
- Have previously worked in a commercial role in a manufacturing environment
If you believe that the above relates to you and you would like to work for a long established, highly regarded business, apply now!
Reference number: 14067
FMC contact for this role: Adam Stackhouse