Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Full training provided
£20k - £23k (Great Commission)
Setors: IT & Media
Premier Group Recruitment is one of the leading IT, Media and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK. With offices spreading over London, Reading, Manchester and Birmingham, Premier Group boasts multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained since starting in 2000. These include being voted into the Sunday Times top 15 Best companies to work for 4 straight years.
We are currently looking for sales professinals who are looking to excel their career quickly into recruitment straight after university. If you can demonstrate a competitive edge or a natural fair for sales then you are in good stead. You will need to be highly money-motived, have a confident telephone manner and be a good communicator to join us as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for developing both new and nurturing existing relationships with clients. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be work in a consultative manner and be prepared for anything the day throws at you ..Further duties include:
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant is extremely varied, rewarding and challenging. Day to day duties will consist of;
- Resourcing and calling candidates for vacancies we are recruiting for
- Lead generation and gathering market information
- Developing new business and calling through existing clients to obtain vacancies
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Placing candidates on client sites
There is never a dull day in recruitment, it's all about being extremely organised and motivated to win new business, secure the best candidates for your jobs and continue to build your desk and progress!
What to expect from us as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- You will go through the Premier training programme, IMPACT which will take on average 16 weeks to complete, with our in-house trainers on hand to help and guide you. With continuous support and guidance throughout, not only from the team of consultants around you, but also with weekly/ monthly meetings and catch ups with the Managers and Directors
- An uncapped commission structure paying up to 40%. Realistic OTE for year 1 £40-£45k (Company records £52.5k first year earnings)
- Great office environment with a bar, pool table, PS4 table-tennis table, foosball table, Red Bull fridge and the all-important state of the art coffee machine
- Structured and transparent career progression from Graduate - Director level based on performance
- Discounted gym memberships, fresh fruit and breakfast provided daily.
We love to celebrate success and break records so here are just some of the incentives we provide:
- Friday early finishes
- Lunch club incentives to Michelin star restaurants including Crazy Bear and L'Ortolan
- Quarter holidays including Hollywood, Las Vegas, Berlin, Budapest, Ibiza and Dubai
- Shopping trips and dinners out
For more information or for your chance to apply to be a Graduate Recruitment Consultant contact Megan Upchurch at Premier Group London
Premier are acting as an employment agency