Assistant Management Accountant
My Client a Leading Property Business is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Daily banking and bank Reconciliations
- Submitting quarterly VAT and monthly beverage duty returns to HMRC
- Management of utilities information and processing
- Supporting the FC with accurate management reporting and board packs
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts and month-end close
- Regular KPI reporting and tracking financial information to assist our financial management.
- Assisting the budgeting and forecasting process
Candidates will be part qualified in either ACCA or CIMA with at least 1 years management accounts experience.
Candidates will currently be operating as an Assistant Management Accountant desirably within the property industry.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.