Head of Sales
Head of Sales based in commutable distance of Bristol to manage a team of 10/15 sales people salary up to £75k plus a bonus of 15% excellent benefits including car allowance, pension, healthcare, 28 days’ holiday plus statutory holidays and excellent opportunities for career progression.
Our client is a leading organisation with a fantastic reputation in the UK and beyond. They have developed a membership programme that provides leads for businesses while at the same time giving peace of mind to customers that the business has been certified to deliver a high standard of service. Due to expansion, our client is now looking for a Head of Sales to drive increased membership of the organisation. The ideal candidate will be based in commutable distance of Bristol and will manage a team of 10/15 sales people and be responsible for the partnership channel.
The purpose and remit of the Head of Sales role:-
• Develop and implement sales plans and strategies that will increase sales and market share of the business, helping the overall business to grow sustainably.
• Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans and pipeline management approaches to ensure quarterly sales targets.
• Responsible for leading the identification, planning and winning of indirect partnership opportunities (with major national brands and associations) to accelerate market share growth.
• Responsible for driving a broad spectrum of sales activity, to include: inbound, outbound, field sales, business development and online.
• Implement key performance indicators for all sales staff including setting sales targets for each sales team, keeping daily and weekly logs and ensure timely reporting to the MD.
• Provide inspirational leadership and direction to teams and be responsible for attracting, developing and retaining talent and for sales and business development activity.
• In conjunction with the Marketing team, develop measures to increase the awareness of the brand and contribute to proposition enhancements and competitive differentiation.
• Represent our client at conferences, trade fairs and networking events with the aim of driving up commercial performance.
• Primary responsibility for relationship management with key accounts.
• Delivery of the agreed growth targets, including; sales targets met or exceeded and business development strategy executed and targets met.
• Sales and Business development strategy has a strong, measurable commercial focus on delivering growth and value to the business.
The Head of Sales experience and qualifications:-
• Considerable sales experience, including experience of leading different types of sales teams in a target driven environment.
• Experience selling a subscription-based product/service, ideally both offline and online.
• Proven track record of commercial relationship management & effective business negotiation and account management skills.
• Exceptional leadership skills and ability to drive and motivate a high performance team.
• Ability to move very swiftly from plan to execution.
• Proven track record of delivering business goals.
• Positive character, tenacious, confident and able to lead and follow.
• Good budget management and business planning experience, with real attention to detail.
• Evidence of proactive talent management and development in line with business requirements.
• Commercially astute, creates valuable relationships, significant contribution to the achievement of the business plan.
In return the Head of Sales will receive an excellent remuneration package with a basic salary up to £75k plus a bonus of 15% excellent benefits including car allowance, pension (after 6 months with company contributing 11% after 1 year), 28 days’ holiday plus statutory holidays and option for healthcare after 6 months. As this is a high profile position working closely with the MD and there are excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- SC201813H