EA to CEO
EA to CEO
An EA / PA is required to work for the Principal, an entrepreneur with a global branding business at his home in London and country house in Oxford two days per week. You will provide 365-degree administrative and EA support to the Principal of a Family Office, which specialises in Financial Services. The principal is described as kind, intellectual, measured, calm and inspiring. He works to a very demanding schedule, has high standards and expects a corresponding level of support. Sensitivity to a very calm, ordered working environment is also essential.
EA to CEO Key areas of responsibility are:
· Extensive, complex proactive diary management - predominately conference calls over multiple time zones.
· Proactively manage the flow and collation of data and documentation for calls/meetings/new project and business ventures.
· Liaising with company partners, senior management of investee companies, and professional advisors.
· Coordinating the review, approval and execution of financial and legal documents.
· Organising/hosting meetings, making travel arrangements, booking corporate entertainment, making restaurant reservations, buying tickets for events etc.
· General office management duties - handling mail, ordering office supplies, ensuring office equipment is well maintained, organising couriers etc.
· Preparing invoices, managing expenses and tracking VAT expenditure for the completion of quarterly returns.
· Overseeing the general maintenance and repairs for the family's private residences and managing ad hoc projects.
· Day to day management of the chauffeur/handyman/gardener employed by the family.
· Minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience as a EA / PA to Entrepreneur.
· Knowledge of Italian / a second language a bonus.
· Mac user with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Mature, self-starter, comfortable working alone and highly organized.
· Well presented with excellent manners.
· High degree of discretion and the ability to integrate into and feel relaxed within a family environment.
· A positive, friendly personality with a flexible approach to work (hours and tasks)
Salary - £45-60K + discretionary bonus
**Please note: Mondays and Fridays you will be based in the family household near Oxford, and Tuesday-Thursday you will be based in the family office in London. Both commutes must be doable for you.
If you are interested and fulfil the criteria please apply to RMS Recruitment Ltd, a small friendly, specialist PA recruitment agency for employers and jobseekers - permanent, contract, temporary or graduate PA and secretarial jobs available. To find out more about our candidate care and to see our full job list please go to www.rmsrecruitment.com