Are you interested in a career as a Financial Adviser? Do you want to work in a professional, supportive environment where you have the freedom to grow your own successful team without any limitation to the amount of money you can earn?
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for talented individuals with strong sales background to join our team. If you are looking for quick career progression, training rewards/incentives for your hard work and a healthy bank balance then join our team. The more you build for the company, the more you are awarded financially.
Owl Financial thrives on making sure more and more people around the UK have access to professional, face-to-face protection advice. As a Financial Adviser with Owl Financial, you’ll be able to recommend a wide range of protection products (e.g. income protection, Life insurance, Critical illness, Accident protection and etc) from a best-of-breed panel of global insurers.
We can offer you:
- Comprehensive training
- An excellent financial package
- Additional support such as marketing tools to help you grow your own business.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped market leading commission with exceptional earning potential
- Personalised incentives based on target set by individuals and their managers
It doesn’t matter if you are an experienced professional or just starting out in your career. We believe the following experience and traits would make you a success, and would encourage you to apply or call for an informal discussion if this sounds like you:
- Graduate - All majors are welcome to apply
- You will need to be money hungry, resilient and competitive
- Able to sell yourself in a persuasive and compelling manner
- Target orientated who desires success both financially and in career advancement
- Possess first class communication skills
- A person who strives always to be their best
- Able to push yourself beyond your comfort zone to achieve success
- A thick skin, with high levels of tenacity and resilience
- Socially adaptable, able to change your approach to suit a situation
If you think you have what it takes to be a successful Financial adviser then please feel free to send us your CV.