Marketing Manager - Membership
Marketing Manager (Membership)
A Membership Marketing Manager is needed to join a leading motoring trade association in Central London. Expect to develop marketing strategies and campaigns to support membership engagement and retention.
Since 1902, our client has established themselves as the leading trade body which supports and promotes the interests of the UK automotive industry at home and abroad. Through the highs and the lows of the automotive industry, they have continued to prosper and are still considered to be a powerful and valuable asset to its membership base of over 700 organisations.
Working closely with the Membership team, the successful Membership Marketing Manager will manage and coordinate all membership marketing activities. Whether you are developing and executing campaigns; attending events; supporting the creation of new products and services; implementing market research or monitoring and reviewing all marketing activity, you will play an integral role in increasing membership engagement.
To qualify... We are seeking an extremely organised Membership Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager / Retention Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that shows:
- Experience in all aspects of developing, executing and managing marketing strategies and campaigns with proven track record of success;
- Strong creative outlook with knowledge and experience of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts;
- Understanding of various mediums and channels for marketing and awareness of latest tools and techniques including e-shots, newsletters, videos and brochures;
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships across the industry;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Strong computer Skills in Microsoft Word and Excel with good presentation skills.
Please include a cover letter outlining your salary expectations.
Few roles can combine working within such a rewarding sector plus a diverse, varied and challenging position. Expect a welcoming environment where you will get the chance to work and interact with major names in the automotive industry. Get in touch.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Sales £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Charity Sales £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Sales £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Sales £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Sales £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)