Management Accountant - Retail
One of the UK's leading retailers is on the hunt for a Management Accountant. Tasked with developing a deep understanding of the driving factors of the business, you will become the go to individual as you drive sound decision making.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the production and development of financial information that ensures future growth and profitability for the business. In this broad role, you will get to experience it all. From budgeting and forecasting to improving productivity, you'll have the chance to have a real impact in this business. In order to succeed you will be a tech-savvy accountant, with a love for data and driving insight.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Business partnering to identify and develop reporting requirements
- Key point of contact for all finance related queries
- Develop comprehensive suite of KPI's to drive performance
- Investigate financial trains, making recommendations where appropriate
- Fully qualified/Finalist accountant with experience in financial analysis
- Advanced excel and ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Previous experience in production of management accounts
- Ability to mid relationships within a complex matrix structure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your analytical skills in a business set to double in size over the next 5 years. So if you're on the hunt for your next career move, then get in touch for more detail.
This role will pay a salary up to £45k depending on experience.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.